Turtle Bay is a luxury boutique hotel in Kalamatiya, Deep South of Sri Lanka. Kalamatiya — a quiet village at 214 km. south-east of Colombo. Turtle Bay is located directly on a golden sandy beach in the south of the island. Kalamatiya is a stretch of beach, on the shore of which the turtles leave to lay eggs. Although turtles live on Earth for millions of years, today only 1 in 1,000 babies survive, and is able to grow into an adult.
Because of the unprecedented threat to survival, people must give a helping hand to these ancient marine inhabitants in order to increase the chances of the turtles to survive. Turtle Bay finances a scientifically managed nesting site for turtles. With our financial assistance, turtles are under the care of scientists.
As a tribute to these remarkable creatures, a true symbol of endurance and stability from prehistoric times to the present day, the hotel is proudly named Turtle Bay, and 7 rooms are named after 7 surviving species of turtles.
Turtle Bay is not just luxury. This name means the luxury of tourism, where everything ecologically and socially is thought through to the last detail. The boutique hotel is built to be comfortable, functional, but the surrounding luxury is informal, and you can feel at home. The hotel staff is so attentive and intuitive that you can easily immerse yourself in tranquility, atmospheric, tropical setting in full luxury, you can enjoy architecture and interior that combine various design elements.
CONCEPT of our Turtle Bay resort:
Intelligent luxury IN ROOMS:
• 7 elegantly furnished superior rooms with wooden floors.
• Electronic safe in the room
• Phone in all rooms with IDD
• Bathtub — Robs
• Accessories for him and her
• Weight controller Room Area — 24.5 square meters Bathroom — 17.5 square meters
• Personal butler services
• Large swimming pool for adults
• Children's pool
• There is a service desk, booking service
• <a href=«http://www.lankarus.lk/about-sri-lanka/322-ayurveda-in-sri-lanka.html» Ayurveda / spa center
• On the same day Laundry Service
• 24 hours a day food delivery to the room
• Mail and postal services
• Tours and excursions
• Conducting weddings for foreign couples
• Fishing tour
• Sailing on traditional boats
• Visiting friends — additionally
• Planting trees
• Walking or cycling
A quiet refuge from the hustle and bustle of Turtle Bay:
• Natural Beauty
• Long deserted beach
• Jungle from pristine virgin tropical plants
• Golden and white clean sand
• Crystal clear, non-contaminated, clear water
• The most striking variety of marine life
• The menu is offered from rejuvenating procedures, Ayurvedic and classic body care, holistic wellness procedures to calm your soul, mind and body
• Excursions from Turtle Bay and special opportunities, see in the Lankarus Excursions section
So, the room in Turtle Bay can be rented for a short time and for a rather long time. Since April 2015, Turtle Bay is under cooperation by Lankarus. It is enough to inform about your desire to stay in the boutique hotel in any convenient way for you. Send us a message by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Address:Kalametiya — 82200, Gurupokuna, Tangalle, Sri Lanka